Archery Tag Event Description
WHERE: Cheviot Hills Park
EARLY BIRD COST (UNTIL APRIL 20): $10
COST AFTER APRIL 21ST: $15
We’ll start the event at with our 5v5v5v5 Deathmatch Tournaments and play additional games.
- 10v10 Team Deathmatch
- Zombies vs Humans
- Attack and Defend
Note: (TEAM WITH THE MOST WINS WILL LEAVE WITH A SWEET PRIZE)
Equipment: (*ALL OUR EQUIPMENT HAVE BEEN TESTED AND ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL*)
- 20 Recurve Bows
- 100 Arrows
- 16 Airballs used as Bunkers and Moving Shields
- 2 Target Boards
- Protective Gear
- Archery Tag Equipment
Time of Archery Tag Event:
- 11:30-12:00P.M Practice with our Bows and Arrows.
- 12:00-2:00P.M - 5v5v5v5 Archery Tag Deathmatch
- 2:00-3:00P.M - Other games associated with Archery Tag
ARCHERY TAG TEAM DEATHMATCH DESCRIPTION:
Each player will wear a belt with two velcro straps. Each strap signifies a life; thus, each player will start with two lives.
Players will shoot arrows while they're in their territory or behind enemy lines.
(IF YOU HIT SOMEONE, THEY'RE OUT. IF YOU GET HIT, YOU'RE OUT.)
Each team will have 4 Inflatable Bubble Balls and will be able to move their Inflatable Bubble Balls around the arena. (Use it as a bunker or as a huge shield)
Team with the last man standing will obtain 2 points, team in 2nd place will obtain 1 point.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ARCHERY TAG AND BUBBLE SOCCER EVENT IN LOS ANGELES
1. This event has a limit cap of 60 spots. After payment, we will reserve a spot for you. As spots get filled, we will make an announcement throughout all our social media platforms and provide a refund if you purchase a ticket after we run out of limited spots.
2. Should the majority of the participants want to engage in Bubble soccer, we’ll do that too.
3. Since this is a potluck, please bring something for everyone. (PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR INVOICE THE TYPE OF FOOD YOU PLAN TO BRING)
(PAYMENT IS NECESSARY BEFORE THE EVENT TO RVSP YOUR SPOT)
Secure Payment through Paypal:
By signing up or attending this event, you and your guests or minors (if applicable) accept that this activity can be dangerous and fully assume all risks associated with such participation, including travel to and from the event. You agree to be responsible for your own safety; and realize that conditions, obstacles, and weather, are always changing. You and your successors agree to hold all Organizers, AirballingLA, and other members harmless in the event of damage, injury or death.
Looking for a private Rental? Get a quote here: Archery Tag Rentals.